All user types (including Collaborators) on all paid accounts can print Gantt Charts.
⏱ 1 min read
Print a Gantt Chart to generate a pdf file that you can save, view, share, and print.
- If a task is not visible or shown on the Gantt Chart, then it won’t be visible when you print the timeline.
- If a Folder or Project is collapsed on the timeline, then its tasks are not visible when you print the timeline.
Use filters to adjust which tasks are visible on a timeline.
- Select a Folder or Project from the Folder tree.
- Switch to the Gantt Chart.
- Click the three-dot menu button in the view’s upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Print”.
- Click the link that appears to download your timeline pdf file.