Importing from Microsoft Project is available on paid accounts.
⏱ 1 min read
- Files can be imported from MS Project to Wrike, but you cannot export data from Wrike to MS Project.
- You can also import data from Excel to Wrike or export data from Wrike to Excel.
- Open the Folder or Project where you would like to import files.
- Switch to the List View and click the menu button 1.
- Hover over “Import” and select “MS Project” 2.
- Click on “Choose file”, locate the file you would like to import, and press open. You can import MS Project 2013, 2016, and xml file types.
If you have responsible parties you will be asked to associate users from your Wrike contact book with the names indicated in your MS Project file.
Quick tip: If some assignee names cannot be matched to Wrike users, you can invite those people to join Wrike.