The Gantt Chart is available to all users on all paid accounts.
⏱ 1 min read
Use the zoom tool on the Gantt Chart to increase or decrease the range of dates shown on the timeline.
Adjust the Date Range on the Gantt Chart
- Select a Folder or Project from the Folder tree. 1
- Switch to the Gantt Chart. 2
- Click the “+” button 3 in the upper right-hand corner to zoom in and see a smaller date range.
- Click the “-” button 4 in the upper right-hand corner to zoom out and see a wider date range.
- Click the button next to the “-” button to select the zoom level: years, quarters, months, weeks, or days. 5
Note that you can also double click on the timeline to zoom in and ctrl + double-click (alt + double-click for Mac users) to zoom out.