These instructions are for all Wrike users who experience this issue.
You open a task view, folder, or project info panel and see “Loading...” instead of the description field. Here’s what may cause this issue and how to resolve it.
A few things may prevent your description from loading:
- Internet connection: Make sure you are connected to the Internet and that you can open other websites.
- Browser: We support the two latest versions of most popular browsers. Make sure you are using one of them.
- Network: If your corporate network uses a proxy, firewall, VPN, or an antivirus program, it may be blocking Wrike resources. Check with your IT team to see if this is the case, or try accessing Wrike using another network.
Before you troubleshoot, check our Wrike Status Page to see if there are any ongoing issues or maintenance announcements. If there are no problems reported, follow the steps below to resolve your issue.
- Try hard-refreshing the page:
- Windows: Ctrl + F5
- Mac: Cmd + Shift + R
- Wrike’s Desktop App:
- Use Incognito/Private mode:
- Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Mac OS:
- Chrome: Cmd + Shift + N
- Firefox: Cmd+ Shift + P
- Safari: Cmd + Shift + N
- Use our Support tool to check what the “Access to Wrike Transport” shows. Open this link in the browser you used to log in to Wrike: these steps to troubleshoot the WebSockets.
Our Support team is happy to help! To speed up issue resolution, provide all the information about the issue you were able to collect, including:
- Troubleshooting steps you took.
- Affected users: Is it just you or are your teammates also affected?
- The scope of the issue: Does it happen with one or multiple tasks?
- A screenshot of your browser with the Network tab open. You can find this tab after opening the DevTools/Console. Here’s how to do it in various browsers:
- Chrome: Ctrl +Shift + J
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + K
- Safari: Option + Control + C
- Edge: F12
- Chrome: Cmd + Option + J
- Firefox: Ctrl + Option + K
- Safari: Option + Ctrl + C
- Edge: F12
- Additional diagnostic information: Use our Support tool to gather it. Open this link in the browser you used to log in to Wrike: https://www.wrike.com/support-tool. Wait until the page is fully loaded and copy the results into the Support ticket.