⏱ 1 min read
Wrike users can customize their language settings. Wrike is available in: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Spanish.
In addition to official translations, Wrike users have partially translated Wrike into Polish.
Change Language Settings
- Click on your profile image in the workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Settings” from the dropdown.
- "Profile" opens by default.
- Scroll to the "Language & Region settings" section.
- Click the dropdown arrow under “Language”.
- Select the language you would like, from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Save changes".